Monday, June 11, 2012

Last Blog

What was your favorite topic this semester? Why?
What was your least favorite?
What would you change about this class if you could?
What do you feel is your biggest accomplishment in biology this year?


My favorite topic was learning about the human organs and how they functioned. I liked understanding what's going on inside my body. I also liked how we dissected different organisms to see how their organs looked like. It was fun to have a first hand experience with the different organs.

My least favorite would be learning the multiple different cycles that occurs in our bodies to produce energy. It was tough memorizing each step of the cycle and what they produced.

If I could change something about this class it would be to have homework due more often. I am one of those students who would procrastinate until the very last minute to turn something in. If deadline are not set, I would probably not set my own deadline and wait until one is set for me.

My biggest accomplishment this year would be being able to dissect the various organisms and not be afraid to touch them. The spider, in my opinion, took me a lot of courage to look at it under the microscope since I do have a big fear of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment