Saturday, January 21, 2012

15. A fear of phermones article

A Fear of Phermones is an article about how human's phermones affect people. Although some may think that only animals are able to secrete and smell phermones, humans can also do the same thing. Phermones are made up of several carbon atoms that animals use to distinguish the opposite sex and how to communicate with them. Animals, as well as humans, use phermones as a way to attract the opposite sex. In A Fear of Phermones, the author discussed how primates react to the different chemicals that the famales secrete. They release a phermone called estradiol that is used to attract males. My friends have recently told me how they are learning about phermones in class and one of my best girl friends just got her period. Which led another girl to another one of my bestfriends to get her period. Since we spent so much time together, I got my period the next day too. I believe what the author said was pretty accurate and that phermones do affect humans, as well as animals.

No comments:

Post a Comment